Our policy lasts as long as your ticket rental time hasn’t ended. Unfortunately, if the rental time has already ended and your ticket has already expired, we can’t offer you a refund.
To be eligible for a refund, you must fulfill one of the following criteria:
- You have successfully made an order but your ticket did not arrive within 6 hours of you placing the order (provided your order was made within our ticket office hours: 8AM – 11PM GMT+7).
- Your booking was processed but you did not receive any ticket (provided you contacted us to check and resend the ticket within one hour from the time your booking was processed).
- You found a mistake in the ticket and contacted us to correct it before the rental time ended, but we didn’t response and correct it for you.
- Refund doesn’t apply for order cancellations.
- A default handling fee of $4.99 per booking cannot be refunded.
- If you booked your ticket using the Receive Later option, the handling fee of $1.99 cannot be refunded.