Thank you for booking your onward ticket at OnwardFly.
If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with a booking order, we invite you to review our policy on refunds.
- Our policy lasts from the time you placed your booking order and until your ticket rental time ends. If the rental time has already ended and your ticket has already been voided, we unfortunately can’t offer you a refund.
- Otherwise, to be entitled to a refund, you must fulfill one of the following criteria:
- You had successfully placed a booking order but your ticket was not delivered within 6 hours of you placing the order (provided your booking order was placed within our ticket office hours: 08:00 – 23:00 GMT+07:00).
- Your booking order was processed but you neither received any ticket nor found a link to download it at My Booking page.
- There was incorrect information in your ticket, which did not match your booking order details, and you had contacted us to correct it, however, we did not respond and correct it for you before your ticket rental time ended.
- If your booking order has been already processed, or your booking order was placed out of our ticket office hours, you are not eligible to request us to cancel your booking order for a refund.
- The handling fee of $1.99 for Ticket Delivery Schedule option is not refundable.
If you have any questions about our Refund Policy, please contact us.
Last updated: January 30, 2023.