Thank you for booking your onward ticket at OnwardFly.
If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with a booking order, we invite you to review our policy on refunds.
- Our policy lasts from the time you placed your booking order and until your ticket rental time ends. If the rental time has already ended and your ticket has already been voided, we unfortunately can’t offer you a refund.
- Otherwise, to be eligible for a refund, you must fulfill one of the following criteria:
- You had successfully placed a booking order but your ticket was not delivered within 6 hours of you placing the order (provided your booking order was placed within our ticket office hours: 8AM – 11PM GMT+7).
- Your booking order was processed but you did not receive any ticket (provided you had contacted us to check and resend the ticket within 7 hours from the time your booking order was processed).
- There was incorrect information in your ticket, which did not match your booking order details, and you had contacted us to correct it, however, we did not respond and correct it for you before your ticket rental time ended.
- If your booking order has been already processed, you are no longer eligible to request us to cancel your booking order for a refund.
- The handling fee of $1.99 for Ticket Delivery Schedule option is not refundable.
If you have any questions about our Refund Policy, please contact us.
Last updated: June 15, 2021 at 7:02 AM.