Our policy lasts 7 days only. Unfortunately, if more than 7 days have gone by since your booking, we can’t offer you a refund.
To be eligible for a refund, you must fulfill one of the following criteria:
- You have successfully made an order but your ticket did not arrive within 6 hours of you placing the order (provided your order was made within our ticket office hours: 8AM – 11PM GMT+7).
- We did not use your provided name, departure country, and other provided booking information correctly which makes your ticket invalid to be used as proof of your onward travel.
- Your booking was processed but you did not receive any ticket (provided you contacted us to check and resend the ticket within one hour from the time your booking was processed).
- Refund doesn’t apply for order cancellations.
- A default handling fee of $4.99 per booking cannot be refunded.
- If you booked your ticket using the Receive Later option, the handling fee of $1.99 cannot be refunded.